3.30.2006

Raconteurs Sell Out Irving

Jack White and Brendan Benson's indie supergroup, whose album isn't even out yet, just sold out Irving in a minute online, and twenty minutes at the box office. I was waiting on line at the box office but came away with nothing but a promotional button and about fifty stickers. I'm going to the Hold Steady at Warsaw that night anyway, but thought I'd find a good home for a couple hot tickets through barter or generosity. For future reference, Irving holds about 200 at the box office for people in line, but the line forms 15 early and many of the waiters are scalpers.

Anyway, who wants a sticker?

1 comment:

Sophie Grace said...

I like your blog and i am happy to read your blog. my first visit in your blog IS really amazing.I am very thankful to you to share the wonderful blog . This is interesting game sims 4 cheats with a lots mermazing stories about the island life